Facebook Live Address: https://www.facebook.com/centralstreetchristian/
An update from our Elders & Leadership Team
Please note the following things:
- Our services will be live on the church Facebook at 10am on Sundays. We encourage you to join us. They can also be viewed any time following the live service.
- We are putting home visitations on hold and will be calling each one to make a connections.The chaplain in the Prince County Hospital has been contacted for advice on steps regarding urgent and/or emergency pastoral visits in the hospital.
- We have cancelling all meetings, youth groups, Bible study groups, and events in our church building until further notice.
- The life group of Colleen and Garth Dawson is now done through Messenger. If you wish to join them please call them to set it up. (902-432-9236)
- We ask that you join us in prayer through this situation. Let’s turn to & trust God.
- Stay safe everyone and continue to follow good precautionary practices.
Everyone is encouraged to follow routine prevention measures:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- If ill with acute respiratory symptoms, stay home if possible
- Limit touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Don’t share items like drinking glasses and water bottles
- Frequently clean surfaces like taps, doorknobs and counter-tops
- Practice disciplined social distancing
|Sunday Service Date||Series||Topic or Guest Speaker||In Church Activity|